X
X
  • Φίλτρο
  • Ώρα
  • Εμφάνιση
Καθαρισμός όλων
νέα post

• Μovie News

Eδω θα ποσταρονται τα νεα και οι φημες απο το χωρο των καινουργιων ταινιων και της showbiz.
    Mολις οι φημες επαληθευονται θα αποκτουν και τον δικο τους τοπικ.

Απ: "Μovie News"

Δυστυχως απεβιωσε σε ηλικια 75 χρονων ο γνωστος ηθοποιος Roy Scheider

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0001702/

Sad news, movie fans: Roy Scheider, star of Jaws, Klute, The French Connection, All That Jazz, Blue Thunder, 2010, Marathon Man, and a whole bunch more, passed away earlier today at the age of 75.

Σχόλιο

Conan Remake

According to BloodyDisgusting Rob Zombie has been in talks to direct the upcoming Conan Remake / Reboot / Spin off. I love Rob Zombies movies but wow what a difference from his past films. I see a very bloody and intense movie coming if Rob Zombie sits in the directors chair. Does anyone else remember when Zombie went on a rant about remakes? Then he did Halloween and now Conan. Talk about a major about face. Dont get me wrong I love Rob's work its just an interesting side note.

You will recall alot of very talented people were working on the film while it was with Warner Brothers including the Wachowski Brothers, Oliver Stone and Robert Rodriquez. Now that the project is with New Line hopeully it will get further then just a script or two! "Conan" tells the story of a wandering warrior who would conquer foes (and women) as a thief, pirate and mercenary until finally seizing the throne of a kingdom. Arnold Swartzeneger starred as the muscle-bound fighting machine in the original film and it's sequel.

Σχόλιο

Ιt's the first photo of Dennis Quaid as General Hawk in the live-action version of G.I. Joe, due out in theaters next summer (2009).

Δεν ειναι σκηνη απο την ταινια, με την συζυγο μιλαει ο ανθρωπος σε διαλειμα,για αυτο και το υφος.

Σχόλιο

Αρχικά δημοσιευμένο από Aardvark 2nd
          Δυστυχως απεβιωσε σε ηλικια 75 χρονων ο γνωστος ηθοποιος Roy Scheider

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0001702/

Sad news, movie fans: Roy Scheider, star of Jaws, Klute, The French Connection, All That Jazz, Blue Thunder, 2010, Marathon Man, and a whole bunch more, passed away earlier today at the age of 75.
          και ποιος θα οδηγαει το ελικοπτερο τωρα?

Σχόλιο

Aπο οτι ακουγεται το νεο φιλμ του Σλαϊ δεν θα ειναι το remake του "Death Wish" αλλα το sequel μιας δικης του ταινιας απο τα παλια.
            Νταρατατζουμ νταρατατζουμ τζουμ.
            Cliffhanger 2 θα ειναι με τιτλο το "The Dam" .
            Nαι εκεινη η ταινια που εκανε τον ορειβατη στα βουνα (δεν ηταν κακη) απο οτι φαινεται θα λαβει μερος σε καποιο φραγμα.
            Χαθηκε να κανει το "Judge Dredd".

He's resurrected Rocky. He brought back Rambo. And now Sylvester Stallone might be continuing the trend by reprising his role as rock climber Gabe Walker for another Cliffhanger film. Remember that one? Stallone plays a rock climber who accidentally drops his best friend's gal off a mountain, then returns to stop John Lithgow from stealing a bunch of money? It's a pretty good film -- and anytime you have Lithgow play the villain, you won't go wrong. According to PR Insider, "Sony executives are in negotiations with Stallone to revive the character for The Dam."

Uh oh, does that mean there will be lots of water involved this time? Stallone first played the character back in 1993, and the film did pretty well at the box office (I believe it came in at somewhere in the $85 million range). One imagines Stallone will be the only one returning for The Dam, and his Gabe Walker character will be up against a new enemy. Here's my question: How many characters is Stallone going to revive before enough is enough? It's an odd trend; one that's making him money, sure, but Gabe Walker is no John Rambo or Rocky Balboa.
            If true, this is a bad move. PR Insider reports that Sylvester Stallone is in negotiations with Sony Pictures to revise his character Cliffhanger, er, Gabe Walker, in a sequel to 1993’s Cliffhanger, which grossed $84 million domestically and $200 million plus worldwide. The sequel will be entitled The Dam, which automatically makes me think of the “surefire” pitch that became 1996’s megaflop Daylight: Stallone versus dam tunnel. And, I’m so sure, there are challenging cliffs to hang from on a dam.

Σχόλιο

YEAH! Cliffhanger 2 και τα μυαλά στα κάγκελα! Γούσταρα τρελά την πρώτη ταινία και ήταν ένας από τους λόγους που με έκαναν να ασχοληθώ τόσο έντονα με τα βουνά μέχρι σήμερα.
              www.telonio-reviews.blogspot.gr

Σχόλιο

Back to the Future IV is filming in Manhattan

Well Μια ειδηση που θα ηθελα να μεταδωσω.
                Bιντεοκλιπ γυριζουν .
                Doc Brown is still popular. 8)

Σχόλιο

Και μόλις είδα τον τίτλο Back to the Future IV is filming in Manhattan έπαθα κάτι. Α ρε aardvark τι μου έκανες.
                  www.telonio-reviews.blogspot.gr

Σχόλιο

Και εγω το ιδιο για καρδιακο πηγα.
                    Που θα παει ομως θα ερθει και η ωρα του. 8)

Σχόλιο

Εργασία...
                    X