Sign in to follow this  
Wally

Spectrum: Νέες κυκλοφορίες

To Stranded διατιθεται πλεον δωρεαν

Stranded was my first proper machine-code game for the Spectrum, back in the late 1980's when I was still at school. Although I'd done POKEs for magazines, and some nice sprite routines, this was what it was all leading up to. Written using the McGraw-Hill assembler, which came along with a book teaching Z80, it proved to me that I could, in a small way, write games like Ultimate did where character movement was pixel-smooth and graphics not limited to the 21 UDGs available from BASIC.

Looking back at it development was a nightmare - all the code was stored in separate files on tape, and that keyboard really wasn't good for typing on, whatever Sir Clive might have said at the time!

Finally finished in 1989 (I had to do my exams!) it was very basic, and didn't find a publisher, but I was very proud of it all the same. Many years later a friend told me of Cronosoft, and how they wanted new Spectrum games, so I sent it to Simon, and the rest is history...

s_c.png

s_2_x2.png

Info

Sgt. Helmet Zero

Οι Mojon Twins εκαναν ξανα τα μαγικα τους...

09.gif

This game is presented only in 128k. This game takes advantage of the modified ULA present in the Harlequin clone and implemented in emulators such as ZX Spin 0.7l or Fuse. Youʼll see fancy colours if you load the game in a ULA-modified Harlequin (when this is possible in the future) or such emulators and you select the “ULA64″ option when the game stops loading

Πληροφοριες-κατεβασμα απο εδω

Οτι πρεπει για Χριστουγεννιατικο spectro-δωρο! Θα δουλεψει υπερωριες ο +2! :)

Miles Mad Mission (Επιτελους)

Ενα παιχνιδι βασισμενο στη JSW64 μηχανη απο ενα απο τα respected μελη του WOS, τον dm_boozefreek. Ο τιτλος αναφερεται σε αλλο μελος, τον Miles και το ολο παιχνιδι σεναριακα βασιζεται στο WOS και τα μελη του (και χτιστηκε απο αυτα μεσα απο thread ιδεων 56 σελιδων).

Mile37.jpg

Download (Spectrum128)

UWOL, quest for money

Αλλο ενα παιχνιδι απο τους MojonTwins για τον Spectrum128

uwolficha08.png

Download

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.